Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

Cooking with yaku~

Welcome to this special show! 'Cause yaku can't cook at all! XD Well, I'd say I can make anything, if it's sweet. But as cooking usually is not-sweet, I usually fail before even trying as I'm not interested in it at all. ":D I can make decent pancakes, though. Sweet. <3 The reason for this event is the package of sushi rice, that's been lying around for nearly two years and has expired - as its label claims - already in February. Sweet!

ingredients

Therefore yaku is making sushi, namely Kappa Maki ... with some egg. I don't like fish or anything that smells or tastes like fish.

Egg

The finished Tamagoyaki did not work quite right, but the egg does not care, so neither I do. But you know, I really don't like using that word, but making omelett with a big spoon full of sugar is just moe.

Cucumber


ingredients

The rice looks fine, but is actually still too hard. XD Did not boil long enough as it seems. But this is the point where the only thing I love about cooking kicks in: vinegar! I love vinegar. And vinegar together with sugar is even more fun. <3

Rolls

And .... the finished products!! Aahahahahaha!! XD Mega-fail? *_* No nori for me makes rolling difficult. And while they look ... er ... quite rolled, they'll definetely fall apart once you touch them. *_*b (secret technique!!) But it's still edible. After all, I ate all those that turned out worse. And was really full in the end. XD So with the leftover rice I had some fun.

Onigiri

Have a nice spring! *_*/ yaku~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen