Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Father Frost

Heyah!
How are you people?
This is also a picturepost, because, how I said, I draw a lot lately!

I like this picture really because there is so much room for come up with a nice story. I also have one in my head, but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe it will be a short story or something like that.

Here the pictures!
First sketch with a blue pen and pencil.
I covered the persons with Krepp and did the background first.
More and more background!
Removing the Krepp is always a mess. I also learned that the ink wasn't waterproof.
I decided to draw her in warm colors so she stayed a bit out of the pictures and builds up a contrast with the other guy and the background which are really cold in the end.
 I decided that the guy should be something like Father Frost. First there should be flowers on his hair and clothing but I was to lazy and also it looked bad.
Some Details. And here the scanned version:

There is also some golden watercolour on this. Mostly on her but also a bit on his hair. I wanted that she looked really warm. At the end I thought it was way to much.. but well I like it besides that a lot. Hope you too!

Bär*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen