Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013

Time goes by

Hello.
I feel like I didn't wrote for so long and I have the feeling that so many days got by, but it were only 3 or 4. ´-`
But so many things happened in the last days. I moved back to my home and I lost my beloved rabbit.
I never thought that it would be so hard to lose her, but I nearly cried the last 4 days and just got 4 or 5 hours of sleep in all in those days.
There is so much what I miss. Like to say "Hello Blacky" when I come home, to pet her head and to hear her clattering with her bottle at the night...
It is just so empty in that place where she stood with her cage.
She was a part in our family and it's hard to believe that she has gone forever. It will take some time to get over it.
I'm happy that I got her and that she was so many years here. And I hope now she is alright.
Bär*

1 Kommentar:

  1. TT____TT ich fühle mit dir Bärlein! Mein Mr.Floppy hat sich vor nicht allzu langer zeit auch auf die reise gemacht :'( ! fühl dich gedrückt <3

    AntwortenLöschen