Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014

Stars


Heyho!
Yaku and I are really busy with the preparations for the Leipziger Bookfair, so we can't blog that much.

But well. I managed to do some pictures. I will upload some steps etc. in the next weeks.
I'm beginning with a recent picture I drew it a few days ago and I have to say... I'm proud. Even if I see now the mistakes, but well. I will try again and next time, I will do better. This will become a poster for the bookfair. I don't have many posters left from before, so it would be nice to have some new pictures to sell there.
Here have work in progress and the finished picture.
That for the wips, now the finished piece:
Wuhu! I'm very proud of the hair.... I mean... it looks so fluffy!
Hope I can do some more like that. But it seems, that I managed to draw more realistic. It sure isn't perfect, but after all it is a milestone for me!

Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day!
Bär*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen