Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

I want to be a part of you

Heyho!
And the next picture! I did it for a secret santa thing on Animexx and yeah.
I decided to do a Rokokopicture because I like Rokoko. Yeah. Na I just love the Marie Antoinette movie by Sofia Coppola. It's so colorful and daw. Just love it and inspiration #1.
 I started with the dark parts, because starting with the light parts was to mainstream. Hipster Bär.
 Then I added the color I wanted to the blue and yep, it looked kinda shity.
Because it didn't look so cool, I added much glitter to the original, so that I couldn't see by myself how shity the color is, because the glitter was shining so bright. WIN.
Here have the finished one with much photoshop addition:


I have to admit.. I like the finished piece. When I drew I thought so many times, that it would be better when I throw it away and do it again. Now I'm really proud, that I didn't do that.


I hope you all had wonderful christmas!
Bär*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen